How do EPIC free subscriptions work?
- EPIC’s Wholesale Gasoline and Diesel price averages are free and available on the EPIC Fuel Data Widget. Prices are updated daily, providing averages for Unleaded Gasoline and Diesel in 10 Key City Markets.
How are price indexes determined?
- EPIC’s Wholesale Prices are in compliance with IOSCO standards for Price Reporting Agencies. EPIC receives published wholesale pricing information and provides EPIC Indexes or; Price Lows, Highs and Averages, for price transparency and benchmarking purposes.
How often will EPIC’s methodology change?
- EPIC’s methodology used for Wholesale Price Reports, Benchmarks, and Index information will be published in this website under Methodology. Any changes or updates to the EPIC Methodology is subject to public comment periods and editorial board reviews prior to being enacted.
What if I want to terminate my subscription? Do I retain rights to use the data I already have?
- Yes, you can continue to use any data received in perpetuity, subject to the appropriate copyright and redistribution restrictions detailed in the EPIC end-user agreement license.
Who do I contact with questions after I am set up?
- Our customer service group will assist you with post-setup questions (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will be assigned an implementation coordinator to provide training.
- For questions regarding EPIC’s Wholesale Pricing Information, Methodology, or other data inquiries, please us at email@example.com
How long does it take to get set up to report prices to EPIC and to begin receiving my price indexes?
- It takes approximately three business days to complete your setup, after which time you may begin transmitting prices and receiving your subscription.